Welcome to the Ethnobotanical Wiki
Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 08:59
The wiki about ethnonbotany and ethnobotanicals!
10 articles since February 19, 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's New On Ethnobotanical Wiki?
- May 17, 2009 - Photo Gallery Created
Scopolamine here... Today I created a photo gallery for the entheogens. I've got quite a few pictures to upload, but am quite busy at the moment, so I may or may not get them up today. In any case, expect them within the next week or so!
- May 4, 2009 - Logo Created
Just a quick update for you all. Today I created the official logo for the Ethnobotany Wiki. I hope that you all enjoy it! I should be adding some new pages soon, so be sure to check back often!
- Feb. 19, 2009 - The Birth Of The Ethnobotany Wiki
Hey! I'm scopolamine, the creator of this Wiki. Just thought that I'd stop by, and tell all of you that today marks the birth of a new Wiki... The Ethnobotany Wiki! This Wiki will focus in on ethnobotanicals, and other such topics. Please let me know if you need anything!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Arundo donax (a-RUN-doe DOE-nax) is a large reed of the Poaceae family. Commonly known as the Giant Reed, Arundo donax can...